Wednesday, December 12, 2012

If your friends said they were blogging, would you too?

“Oh my blog!” I remember hearing that line in the movie “Juno” and thinking how no one actually talks that way. But it does seem that EVERYONE has a blog these days so HERE”S MINE! So what should I blog about? Well, I am mother to an extremely precocious 6-year old daughter, wife to a fitness/running obsessed husband and I'm a part-time library assistant. So I probably have lots of things to write about: should all my blogs be about books? Because oh how I love to read. It’s the best thing in the world. I have literally cried, many times, thinking about how I will die without having read all the books that I wanted to read. And so I try to read as much as I can every single day. So if you check this blog out more than once, you will see lots about books (all types of books!), but you will also see lots about my daughter and my husband, lots about our companion animals (5 cats, 2 dogs, and an-always changing number of fish), and maybe even a little about yummy vegetarian food and a little about cool crafts. Oh! And did I mention I love movies??? (I might be a little ADD with these topics, but variety is the spice of life, right?) Most of all, I just want to have fun with this and hopefully create a little fun for visitors who might stop by. I hope you’ll be one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment